FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY
Foodondoor Private Limited, having its registered office at JGF House, In Front of Baghira Apartment, Vande Matram Square, Bittan Market, Bhopal – 462 016, Madhya Pradesh, India (“FOODONDOOR”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the mobile application/website https://www.foodondoor.in/ (collectively referred to as the “Foodondoor Platform” ) through which it inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of perishable and non-perishable food products and households products and such other products on the Foodondoor Platform (“Products”) to the users of the Foodondoor Platform (“User”or “Users”or “you”or “your”)
WHAT IS THIS FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY?
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- FOODONDOOR does not levy any fee for browsing the Foodondoor Platform. FOODONDOOR may in future, consider levying fees on the User for using the Foodondoor Platform as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Foodondoor Platform. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. FOODONDOOR does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Foodondoor Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- In order to ensure User convenience, FOODONDOOR offers multiple payment options to User. FOODONDOOR without prior notice to User, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- applicable food coupons provided to User
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- Any other payment option as may be provided by FOODONDOOR from time to time. The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, FOODONDOOR accepts payments only from major select banking avenues. FOODONDOOR does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at FOODONDOOR’s discretion. FOODONDOOR reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, FOODONDOOR may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s Know Your Customer documents (such as the User’s PAN card, Aadhar etc.), failing which, FOODONDOOR reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by FOODONDOOR’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. FOODONDOOR disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- FOODONDOOR shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of FOODONDOOR’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond FOODONDOOR’s control.
- FOODONDOOR reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Foodondoor Platform. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by FOODONDOOR, FOODONDOOR reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. FOODONDOOR may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Foodondoor Platform. Should FOODONDOOR be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Foodondoor Platform, FOODONDOOR shall have the right to reject such transactions. FOODONDOOR may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that FOODONDOOR shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from FOODONDOOR’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Foodondoor Platform.
- All the Products listed on the Foodondoor Platform are including all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to GST, duties and cesses etc. Despite FOODONDOOR’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Foodondoor Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Foodondoor Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, FOODONDOOR’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the price published on the Foodondoor Platform is set out below:
- If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Foodondoor Platform, the User shall, within 72 (seventy two) hours from the time when he/she received the Products inform us at email@example.com in each case. Upon FOODONDOOR being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be refunded into the User’s Foodondoor wallet within 72 (seventy two) business hours from the date of receiving the intimation from the User.
- If the maximum retail price of the Products listed on the Foodondoor Platform is higher than what has been published and if FOODONDOOR is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, then FOODONDOOR reserves the right to charge the differential amount from your Foodondoor Wallet. If your Foodondoor wallet does not have the sufficient balance to give effect to the said revision, the FOODONDOOR shall have the right to reserve the despatch of the purchased Products until you top-up your Foodondoor wallet with the sufficient amount required for order processing and your order shall be considered as cancelled and will not be processed.
- In order to process such refunds, the User will be required to inform us through a means of communication, as available for the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Help section on the Foodondoor Platform.
- To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Foodondoor Platform, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Foodondoor Platform and FOODONDOOR does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
- FOODONDOOR may, from time to time contract with third party service providers such as payment aggregators, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Foodondoor Platform, FOODONDOOR shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for top up of a Foodondoor Wallet on the Foodondoor Platform and the User is not aware of such top up on the Foodondoor Platform, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Foodondoor Platform. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Foodondoor Platform, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 7 (seven) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Foodondoor Platform in order to enable FOODONDOOR initiate investigations.
- If the User carries out a purchase on the Foodondoor Platform and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, FOODONDOOR reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User Foodondoor Wallet. Should the User have insufficient credit in his Foodondoor Wallet in order to facilitate such redemption of the invalidated payment, the User shall within 7 (seven) days from the date of receiving a written notice from FOODONDOOR, remit the Invalidated Payment into FOODONDOOR’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into FOODONDOOR’s bank account despite having received the notice, FOODONDOOR shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
- Foodondoor Wallet
- Foodondoor Wallet is issued to you by FOODONDOOR. It allows you to load a rupee value onto your account for use only on Foodondoor Platform. The rupee value that you load onto your Foodondoor Wallet is a prepayment only for purchasing the Products and availing the services on Foodondoor Platform in India unless otherwise specified.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
Any queries or concerns relating to the Fees and Payment may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
email@example.com or Help section of the Foodondoor Platform